Hi hi. I'm Emmanuel and this blog will consist of 90% reblogs of things I think are funny and the other 10%, maybe some other things //author goes into a wild cackle//. Have fun, enjoy the stuffs :)

combatskirt:

"isn’t it amazing what modders can come up with?? when a community comes together they can create wonderful things that make a game even better!!"

image

tramampoline:

catti21234:

neogandw:

challengerapproaching:

image

Well well well. As SSB4Dojo pointed out on their blog, it seems Spirit Train can be played on For Glory mode. Which means it must have a Final Destination version.

But how the heck does that work?

image

Glad to see they’ve implemented the hype train as a stage.

image

Honestly, it was overdue.

HOLYSHIT

holy shit

open rp

phantomdoodler:

fixitfelixjnr:

didney-worl-no-uta:

fixitfelixjnr:

*kisses*

image

WANNA SLAM SOME JAMS WITH ME, LITTLE FLUFF MAN?

image

yes!

image

image

HE SCORES

(Source: wendy-pleakley)

drakeshairline:

tequilaandtiramisu:

A moment of silent for all those in retail this holiday season.

this cartoon works at target clearly

(Source: jarethgonzalez)

me on a spanish test: cómo se llama, bonita, mi casa, shakira shakira

foxnewsofficial:

what is this from

(Source: theoncomingbeard)

lowkeywalker:

come-to-my-world:

Ok, so I don’t know how I ended up here and woah!

they made

image

characters

image

for

image

every

image

single

image

element

image

of the

image

periodic

image

table!

image

And also they made this

image

and this

image

*new ship* 

There’s even a granny!

image

It’s like

image

superheros

image

(there’s a guy who looks like Hulk btw)

image

and humans

image

and there are

image

twins!!

image

And Bethoveen

image

THEY MADE THOR

image

And there’s also this which made me laugh

image

I can’t! 

image

(source)

this is the coolest shit b.

teshiimajunta:

tokyo ghoul in a nutshell

image

(Source: meggiry)

xyuwa:

What time is it? Attacking time! 

rae-rose:

who-lligan:

So I just had the shit creeped out of me.

I’m not someone who believes in ghosts, but I was sitting in my room, alone and in the dark, and I heard the strings of my violin being softly plucked. 

My violin is hanging on the wall several feet away. 

So I gathered my courage, grabbed my phone, and used the camera light to investigate. 

And found this.

image

A goddamn spider was playing my violin. Not even joking. The little shit.

I think I’d have preferred a ghost….

(Source: plaaastic)

jodyrobots:

3lixar:



my love

jodyrobots:

3lixar:

my love

(Source: memewhore)

windwolf0097:

dirtylittledamsel:

this is more dramatic than a Lana Del Rey music video

windwolf0097:

dirtylittledamsel:

this is more dramatic than a Lana Del Rey music video